Thursday, May 5, 2011

LOTD: Colorful Sunset

I decided to go for a colorful look today, so this is what i came up with. I hardly ever go without eyeliner on the bottom, I'm still not quite sure how i feel about it yet, It seems like something is missing lol 

I hope you all like it! 

It's my Friday today!! Yay!! (I only work Mon-Thursday) 







Products Used

Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre
NYX JEP Milk
Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Sugar Cube
Coastal Scents Double Stack Matte Palette
MAC Eyeshadow Follow Your Fantasy
Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Linen
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Black Carbon Mascara
InColor Fabuliner Liquid Liner Black

Face:
Revlon  Photo Ready Concealer - Medium
Revlon Color Stay Foundation - Natural Beige
MAC Studio Fix C4
Urban Decay Blush - Quickie

Lips:
Rock and Republic Beauty Loud Mouth
American Beauty Fabulous Feel High Shine Lip Gloss 01 Nearly Nude

14 comments:

  1. Awesome!!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! I love how perfect your eyeliner looks. I have super shaky hands so my eyeliner comes out pretty shonky at times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great with your hair. I like the neutral crease colour with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS look! I love it! I'm always nervous about trying different colors but seeing how amazing they can look, maybe i'll start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable!!!! im your new follower :) i'd love if you follow back
    xoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r beautiful! i love this eye look! <3

    mynewestaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohhh very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog, love the colors!!!

    Wanna know what's the new make up trend??? Follow my make up blog:)

    Love and Kisses from Amsterdam,

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the palette smell bad cause I don't like strong smells on my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous! I love this look a lot :o). I hope I get the courage to post my EOTD's lol.

    http://flossylocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gave you a blogger award, check it out! http://girtasticglam.blogspot.com/2011/06/question-of-week-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the eyes.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete