Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Glimmering Forrest Tutorial

So since I debuted my first review yesterday, I thought I would continue with my first tutorial to see how it goes! I hope everyone likes it!

Step 1: Prep & Prime. Start with a clean face and add Two Faced Shadow Insurance to eye lid, up to the brow bone.
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 2: Add MAC Dreammaker to the inside corner of the eye and blend upwards towards the brow but not all the way.
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 3: Add tape to the outside of your eye to create a perfect line, be sure to stick the tape to your arm first so that it is easier to remove from you face. Add MAC One Off to the rest of the lid, and blend with MAC Dreammaker
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 4: Add MAC Mink & Sable to the crease and blend with MAC One Off
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 5: Add MAC Tied Off to the line area of the tape to create dimension and depth. Blend with MAC Mink & Sable.
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 6: Remove Tape and add Still Kitten Eyeshadow to the brow bone as a highlight.
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 7: Make sure everything is blended out.
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 8: Add MAC One Off to lower lash line. Line top lashline with In Color Fabuliner Liquid Liner. Add a black gel liner to lower lashline and smudge. Eyeliner makes such a difference!!!
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 9: Add Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara and we’re done with the eyes!
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
Step 10: Finalize the entire look. I primed my face with Rock & Republic Classic Tinted Primer in Ava, then used Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Natural Beige, and set it with MAC Studio Fix C4. I used Urban Decay Powder Blush in Score and Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder as a highlight above my cheek bones. I used MAC Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick and Rock & Republic Luxe Lipgloss in Imposter. The entire look is complete
Without Flash
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)
With Flash
(Click The Picture To Make It Larger)



****I would just like to mention that all products were purchased with my own money and I am in no way affiliated with any companies mentioned.****

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tutorial....such a pretty look and I just love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's my very first tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! I love love your hair color!! You have amazing eye lashes!!

    ReplyDelete