Monday, May 2, 2011

LOTD: Smoky Gold

So I totally lagged it this weekend with a tutorial :[

I will definitely try to get one completed this week!! I am thinking of doing a series, but I can't quite pick what I want to do. Any suggestions?

Anyways, here is my LOTD. I call it my smoky gold look. Click pictures to enlarge them.




The products I used were:

Eyes:
UDPP (Primer)
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre (Base)
Nars Silent Night (Inner Eye)
Loreal HIP Eye color Gilded (Lid and Outer V)
Merle Norman Lasting Eye color Oyster (Brow Bone)
ELF Liquid Eyeliner Copper (Bottom Lash Line)
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Carbon Black

Face:
Revlon Color Stay - Medium Beige
Merle Norman Luxiva Lasting Cheekcolor Sugar Melon
Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder (Cheek Highlight)

Lips:
MAC Lipglass Lady Gaga 2

7 comments:

  1. Your brows are amazing! Love the hint of sparkle on the lower lashline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am in love with this look! u r totally rockin it!! ur hair is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your hair color, so vibrant!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo pretty!! It looks really good with your hair too! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete