Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring-ish LOTD

I have been having a lack of inspiration lately and I just don’t know why! I mean, I do my makeup every morning for work, but it has lacked oomph so to say haha!!

Give me ideas!!! :D

So today I wanted to have an entry for the MUG spring makeup contest using Pink, Aqua and Lavender as the color scheme. It didn’t come out quite as I had imagined, but I am happy with it nonetheless. I also touched up my hair :] Red hair fades so darn fast!!!

So here is my entry!!


(with flash)

(without flash)

The products I used were:

Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX JEP MilkCoastal Scents 42 Double Stack Matte Palette

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Linen
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Plum
Black Gel Liner (Waterline)Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer - Medium
Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Makeup – Classic Beige
Merle Norman Luxiva Lasting Cheekcolor Teakwood
Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder (Cheek Highlight)

Lips:
MAC Lipglass Nymphette

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I will try to get a tutorial done this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. love it! it's so perfectly blended! and that red is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours together & your blending is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look has such a pretty watercolor look to it, i'm obsessed! :) What makeup brushes do you use?
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Spring look! New Follower!!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! :]

    I mainly use ELF Studio line and Mineral Line brushes

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice look, i will attempt this later, haha wish me luck :)


    www.dittobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete